ByElsieB Banner

Blog about living a life to nurture, cherish and create.

Monday, 3 February 2014

My Instamonth January 2014


 ByElsieB on Instagram
Click on the pictures to view my instagram feed

Here are my instagram pictures for January. I didn't manage to share December's with you (there weren't very many). There still aren't very many this month but you can see several things from these snap-shots:
  • I've been working on a new pillow design for children that I'm really excited about and will launch in the next month. If you want to get exclusive first access and a fantastic discount on this new line join my email list
  • I'm excited that spring is on its way
  • Some happy family days out in the open and visiting Leicester Museum
  • The crib in our village church has been a big thing in my toddler son's life for the last two months. He'll be very sad when it is taken down at Candlemas this year.
Follow me on instagram to get more sneaky views of my life and what's on the sewing machine on a day to day basis.

Don't forget to join my email list to get:
  • first access and the best discounts on my new design!
  • a free baby gift guide, put together by me, from my experience of making lots of baby gifts for others and being the recipient of gifts for two babies myself. It covers birth, baptism/christening, first birthday and first christmas
  • 10% off in my shop TODAY and lots of other better discounts throughout the year
  • blog post highlights every month


Share this:

No comments :

Post a Comment