ByElsieB Banner

Blog about living a life to nurture, cherish and create.

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Top 5 posts of 2013

I only started blogging the last part of 2013 so I'm still on a steep learning curve here, as well as learning fast about my handmade business, ByElsieB. It is very interesting to me to see what the top five blog posts of 2013 were.


    Gingerbread man Christmas garland
  1. Gingerbread Man Christmas Wall Garland - a tutorial on how to make this cute garland.Handmade stocking fillers 
  2. Handmade stocking fillers - a selection from etsy for people of different ages and different interests. Many of these gifts would be just as good at any time of the year 
  3. 14 before 2014 - my 14 goals before 2014. Most of which I achieved. I failed to get 150 twitter followers but have breached the 100 mark. Can you help me get more? ;)
  4. How to give your children the confidence of William Hague - this was my thoughts on how to imbue your children with the confidence to bring them success
    You is kind. You is smart. You is important.
    of the kind they choose.
  5. Sweet way to decorate children's rooms - this was the first time I hosted a guest blogger, Miriam from SchulmanArt.
I hope you enjoy this review of the last few months. It will be interesting to see what makes this list for 2014!

Why not join my mailing list. You will get a free At a Glance Gift Guide to Baby's First Year which covers loads of ideas for the four key occasions in the first year: birth, baptism, Christmas and first birthday. You will also get 10% off. Fill in your details here:

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required
Share this:

No comments :

Post a Comment