ByElsieB Banner

Blog about living a life to nurture, cherish and create.

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Free postage at ByElsieB - 4th December 2013




Today, 4th December 2013, because I know postage can be a nasty surprise, I am offering free postage in the UK on personalised cushion covers. See the listing for a boy's pillow here and a girl's pillow here. You can also click on the pictures below.

Blue personalised cushion

Pink personalised cushion

While there is still a postage charge on all the other items in my shop, if you buy a second item it will always be free (the heaviest item is the one that is charged for). So, once you start shopping at ByElsieB don't let the fear of postage stop you - and that's anywhere in the whole wide world! I'd love to be able to sell everything with free postage but at the moment costs don't allow for that.

I will be running offers like this throughout December - to be the first to hear about them like my page on facebook or follow me on twitter - I love keeping in touch!

Share this:

No comments :

Post a Comment